How to Clean Area Rugs – CitruSolution Area Rug Cleaning of Alpharetta
Area Rug Cleaning is a very profitable venture for many companies. Many of home charge high prices due to their process of taking your area rugs out of the home to be cleaned in their remote facility. There is a better alternative to get Area Rugs Cleaned without the big expense.
Most area rugs that are made of wool are one of the people’s favorite choices. More and more consumers are in fact using such product and it’s worth noting that as the use of wool area rugs increases, the demand for cleaning these rugs also rises. This is highly notable not only in homes, but in offices.
If you have all the materials needed to make them clean, it is easy to wash and clean wool area rugs especially. Among the most important materials you’ll need to clean wool area rugs are the following:
* Vacuum cleaner
* Stain remover
* A garden hose
* Mild cleaner
* Clean sponge or sponge mop
* Mild detergent
You can start your cleaning once you have all of these materials. Wondering how to start? Well, here’s how:
1. Take your vacuum cleaner and vacuum the wool area rug thoroughly. You can clean wool area rugs with a vacuum cleaner on both sides.
Stains are often found in wool rugs, so look for clean stains and remove them with a stain remover. Be sure to use a stain remover that is designed specifically appropriate for wool rugs.
3. Take the area rug outside of your house and look for a paved area where you can place it.
4. Hold the garden hose and treat the rug with water, wetting the rug up and down.
5. Take out your mild cleaner and apply it on the rug. Many experts use two capfuls of this cleaner to a bucket of cold water and they whip up suds in the bucket with the use of beater.
6. Take out your sponger or sponge mop and apply the suds to clean wool area rugs. Clean the rugs by simply wiping it with your sponger as you go.
7. To better clean wool area rugs, rinse then thoroughly after the application of the suds.
8. Roll up the rug in dry towels to squeeze the remaining water. Consider this as rolling up a wet rug can be heavy to bear.
9. Lay the rug flat to dry if done. To maintain the color and quality of wool area rug, avoid prolonged exposure to direct sunlight as that can trigger the texture of your rug to shrink and the color to fade.
More and more consumers are in fact using such product and it’s worth noting that as the use of wool area rugs increases, the demand for cleaning these rugs also rises. There is a best alternative to that which is much profitable in some sense, that is, to clean wool area rugs by your self.
That being said. To clean wool area rugs, you simply need time and enough effort.
You can clean wool area rugs with a vacuum cleaner on both sides.
Take out your sponger or sponge mop and apply the suds to clean wool area rugs. To maintain the color and quality of wool area rug, avoid prolonged exposure to direct sunlight as that can trigger the texture of your rug to shrink and the color to fade.
If you would like to have your area rugs professionally cleaned give us a call at (678) 820-6390. We are CitruSolution Area Rug Cleaning Professionals located here in Alpharetta, GA. Call us for your FREE no hassle “Exactimate” at (678) 820-6390.